There are no items in your Shopping Bag.
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 as amended (“Data Protection Code”), Canali S.P.A. Unipersonale hereby provides you with the necessary information on the processing of your personal data collected in the manner listed below.
1. DATA SUBJECTS
Data Controller pursuant to article 28 of the Data Protection Code is Canali S.P.A. Unipersonale with registered office in Via Lombardia 17/19, 20845 Sovico (MB), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative (hereinafter “CANALI”).
Data Processor pursuant to article 29 of the Data Protection Code is the Marketing Office Manager at CANALI.
2.TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Personal and Identification Data
Personal data is any information relating to natural persons that are or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number. Identification data is any personal data allowing a data subject to be identified directly (for example: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of the Website will acquire, during their normal use, certain personal data that is automatically transmitted when Internet communication protocols are used. This is information that is not collected by us in order to be associated with identified data subjects. However, given its nature, and through processing and associations with other data held by third parties, it may enable to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by the users who log on to the Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the request time, the method used for submitting the application to the server, the size of the file got in response, the number code showing the status of the response provided by the server (successful conclusion, error, etc.) and further parameters concerning the operating system and computing environment of the data subject.
Data of person under the age of 18
CANALI does not knowingly collect personal data from people under the age of 18, and CANALI will not be responsible for false statements provided by persons under 18. If CANALI discovers that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information. The Data Controller will permit parents and legal guardians exercising parental responsibility in respect of any requests (e.g., access requests) concerning the personal data of minors pursuant to art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Data Protection Code.
Data of third parties
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s). Specific summary information notices will be shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
The personal data voluntarily supplied by you will be processed for the following purposes:
A) purpose of:
- surfing of this Website;
- contact to release the information required by the user;
- administrative-accounting activities in general, also concerning online purchases adn eventual debt collection. For the application of the personal data protection regulation, the processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes is the one linked to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the processed data nature. In particular, internal organizational activities, and activities aimed at compliance with contractual and pre-contractual duties, including shipments and payments;
- eventual reservation of appointment at the point of sale;
- supply of goods and services requested by the data subject;
B) with prior consent and until any objection, purpose of:
- direct marketing;
- direct sale;
- market research or other statistic research;
- informative, commercial, promotional, advertising activities referred to the products and in general to events and and initiatives of CANALI, by e-mail, also by registration in a newsletter and mailing list, by phone with or without operator, by Mms, Sms, paper mail;
- surveys on user satisfaction;
- customer care service, consisting in the offer of customized sale and post-sale services, and courtesy services;
- in order to compare and possibly improve the outcome of communications, CANALI uses systems for sending newsletters and marketing communications with report and enjoys the reports connected to these systems. Thanks to the report, CANALI may know, for example: the number of readers, of opened e-mails, of unique “clickers” and of clicks, the type of device used for reading the communication (for example: IPhone, Blackberry, Nokia) and their operating systems (for example: Windows, Apple, Linux, Android), details on the activities of individual users, the number of pending users who have not yet confirmed their subscription, details about sent emails listed by date, hour, minute, details about delivered and undelivered emails, list of users who have unsubscribed from the newsletter, list of users who have opened an email or clicked on a single link; users with problems in opening/viewing the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks on the link contained in the message); and click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom).
C) with prior consent and until any objection, purpose of:
- for profiling activities, consisting in the creation of the profile of the data subject, and analysis of his habits and consumption choices, in order to improve the commercial offer and the services proposed.
The activities described as purposes B) and C) are pursued also by entering the data into the corporate CRM of CANALI.
The personal date of the data subject may be processed with additional methods and for other purposes in connection with maintenance.
5. PROCESSING AND STORAGE METHODS
Processing will be performed in an automatic and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing utmost security and confidentiality, by parties specifically in charge of this in compliance with what is provided for by articles 31 et seq. of the Data Protection Code. Data will be stored for a period of time not longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data was collected and then processed.
6. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The processed data will not be disseminated. Data may on the contrary be communicated, for the purposes listed above, to companies related to and/or controlled by and/or belonging to the Group, and to companies contractually bound with CANALI or the Group and/or belonging to their distribution network. These companies may have offices in foreign Countries, belonging or non belonging to the European Union, with full respect of sections 42 ss. Privacy Code. In particular, third parties may belong to the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system and of telecommunication networks, including the management of the electronic mail, of the website and/or of specific sections of the website;
- subjects who provide services connected to online shopping: for example couriers, banks, companies who provide payment management services, insurance companies, etc.;
- subjects providing assistance and consulting services, for example in the legal, financial and/or debt collection ambit;
- relevant authorities, where required by law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena;
- if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company;
- staff of the Company or of other Companies of the Group.
In the case you have provided your consent to the activities referred as purposes B) and/or C), your data will be communicated to subjects specifically appointed in writing as authorised to access to the corporate CRM of CANALI and, precisely, to the staff of the Group, also by the point of sales of the world. The parties belonging to the aforementioned categories either perform the function of Data Processor, or operate with complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of the appointed Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office of Canali S.p.A. Unipersonale, Via Lombardia, 17/19 - Sovico (MB) ITALY. Any further communication or dissemination will only take place with your prior explicit consent.
7. NATURE OF PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data either to be entered in the application forms and/or voluntarily sent to the contact address, in order to request delivery of information and/or to join the services provided. Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested. Profiling and marketing activities are optional and will only be performed in case of free, specific and optional consent of the data subject. The eventual refusal of the consent for purpose B) and C) will not have any negative consequence referring to the faculty to join the services specified as purpose A).
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject may assert his/her rights as set out in art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Data Protection Code, applying either to the Data Controller or to the Data Processor, by sending an e-mail to privacyEU@canali.it.
The data subject has the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him/her has been provided, and to know their content and their source, to test the exactitude, to ask for the supplement, update, or for the amendment. He/She has the right to request erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law, as well as to object to the processing thereof on legitimate grounds. If the data subject contacts the Data Controller, he/she should indicate his/her e-mail address, name, postal address and/or telephone number, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
You may also opt out of receiving email marketing messages (e-mail), by e-mailing us at privacyEU@canali.it with “cancellation from automated system” in the subject line.
To stop receiving traditional direct marketing communications (telephone calls by operators, paper mail), you only need to write at any time an e-mail to address privacyEU@canali.it with “cancellation from traditional system” in the subject line.
To oppose profiling processing, you only need to write at any time an e-mail to address privacyEU@canali.it with “no profiling” in the subject line.
9. PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES
CANALI reserves the right to change, update, add or remove parts of this Privacy Notice at its own discretion and at any moment. The data subject is responsible for periodically checking for any changes thereof. In order to facilitate this verification, the notice will contain the indication of the update date. The website use after the publication of changes will be considered as an acceptance thereof.
10. SOCIAL PLUG-INS AND CONNECTS
[ Last Update: 10.10.2016 ]