There are no items in your Shopping Bag.
All the contents included in the www.canali.com and in all the other official websites of Canali S.p.A. Unipersonale, including web pages, texts, images, pictures, videos, music, sounds, drawings, figures, catalogues, logos, graphics, colors and layout (hereinafter, the “Content”) are the sole property of Canali S.p.A. Unipersonale and are protected by national and international Copyright laws and other Intellectual Property Rights. You are strictly forbidden to reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit such Content in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior and express written consent of Canali S.p.A. Unipersonale.
CANALI respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. CANALI may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Website, please provide CANALI’s designated agent the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CANALI to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit CANALI to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CANALI’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
ATTN: DMCA Agent
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Submitting a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Counter-Notification
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid DMCA take-down notice that we have received. If you receive such notice from us, you may provide us with a counter-notification in writing to CANALI designated agent that includes all of the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which CANALI may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
CANALI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of our web site and/or service who is the subject or repeated DMCA of other infringement notifications.