There are no items in your Shopping Bag.
CANALI S.P.A., with registered office in Sovico, Via Lombardia no. 17/19, in its capacity as data controller of personal data under Regulation EU 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) - acknowledges the importance of the protection of personal data and considers the protection thereof to be one of the main objectives of its business.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation EU 679/2016 and applicable national law (hereinafter GDPR and “applicable national law” are jointly referred to as the “Applicable Laws”) we hereby provide you with the required information on the processing of the personal data provided. This notice is provided pursuant to the Applicable Laws and CANALI S.P.A. invites you to read it carefully as it contains important information on the protection of personal data and the security measures adopted to guarantee the confidentiality thereof in full compliance with the Applicable Laws.
CANALI S.P.A. informs you that the processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and storage limitations, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. The personal data shall therefore be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the Applicable Laws and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
1. DATA SUBJECTS
On the basis of the Applicable Laws, the data controller is CANALI S.P.A. with registered office in Via Lombardia no. 17/19, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
CANALI S.P.A. hereby informs you that the data processor pursuant to the Applicable Laws is
Canali E-Com USA LLC, 415 West 13° Street, 2° Fl., New York NY 10014 (hereinafter “CANALI E-Com USA”).
CANALI S.P.A., furthermore, has appointed a Data protection Officer (“DPO”), who can be contacted at the address: email@example.com for all information regarding the processing of the personal data of CANALI S.P.A., including the list of data owners.
2.TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, personal data means any data or information related to a natural person who is identified or identifiable directly, as well as by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, personal data and personal details that enable us to directly identify the data subject (such as name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
When you register for the Website or make a purchase through the Website, we collect your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information, etc.). You also may sign in via Facebook; if you do so, we collect your email address and public profile information. We may also collect other optional information, such as your wish list and additional contact information.
Other Information We Collect Directly
We collect your email address when you subscribe to our promotional emails. We may run contests or promotions, or ask you to complete to user surveys or questionnaires; your participation is optional, but if you participate, we may collect addition information from you. In addition, if you post comments or other content to our Website, we collect you name and the content you post.
We do not generally associate this Navigation Data with specific individuals. However, given its nature, and through associations with other data, we may be able to identify users using Navigation data.
The Navigation Data we collect includes IP addresses and location information, and the domain names of computers used by the users who log in to the Website, referring URL (URL of the website that led you to our Website), the pages and images you view and links you click on the Website (including data and time stamps), the time it takes for our Website to process your request, the amount of time (including date and time information) you are logged into and/or using our Website and further parameters concerning the operating system and computing environment of the data subject.
Data of person under the age of 18
CANALI does not knowingly collect personal data from people under the age of 18, and CANALI will not be responsible for false statements provided by persons under 18. If CANALI discovers that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information. The Data Controller will facilitate the requests concerning the personal data of minors to the person having parental responsibility or the legal guardian, pursuant to the Applicable Laws.
Data of third parties
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information notices will be shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
3.COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do Not Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section.
The personal data voluntarily supplied by you will be processed for the following purposes:
A) purpose of:
- surfing of this Website;
- contact to release the information required by the user;
- administrative-accounting activities in general, also concerning online purchases adn eventual debt collection. For the application of the personal data protection regulation, the processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes is the one linked to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the processed data nature. In particular, internal organizational activities, and activities aimed at compliance with contractual and pre-contractual duties, including shipments and payments;
- eventual reservation of appointment at the point of sale;
- supply of goods and services requested by the data subject;
B) with prior consent and until any objection, purpose of:
- direct marketing;
- direct sale;
- market research or other statistic research;
- informative, commercial, promotional, advertising activities referred to the products and in general to events and and initiatives of CANALI, by e-mail, also by registration in a newsletter and mailing list, by phone with or without operator, by Mms, Sms, paper mail;
- surveys on user satisfaction;
- customer care service, consisting in the offer of customized sale and post-sale services, and courtesy services;
- in order to compare and possibly improve the outcome of communications, CANALI uses systems for sending newsletters and marketing communications with report and enjoys the reports connected to these systems. Thanks to the report, CANALI may know, for example: the number of readers, of opened e-mails, of unique “clickers” and of clicks, the type of device used for reading the communication (for example: IPhone, Blackberry, Nokia) and their operating systems (for example: Windows, Apple, Linux, Android), details on the activities of individual users, the number of pending users who have not yet confirmed their subscription, details about sent emails listed by date, hour, minute, details about delivered and undelivered emails, list of users who have unsubscribed from the newsletter, list of users who have opened an email or clicked on a single link; users with problems in opening/viewing the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks on the link contained in the message); and click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom);
- participation in loyalty programs.
C) with prior consent and until any objection, purpose of:
- for profiling activities, consisting in the creation of the profile of the data subject, and analysis of his habits and consumption choices, in order to improve the commercial offer and the services proposed. The activities described as purposes B) and C) are pursued also by entering the data into the corporate CRM of CANALI.
The personal data of the data subject can be processed using additional methods and for other purposes connected to the maintenance of the website.
5. PROCESSING AND STORAGE METHODS
Processing will be performed in an automatic and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing utmost security and confidentiality, by parties specifically authorised and in charge of this in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Laws. Data will be stored for a period of time not longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data was collected and then processed.
6. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The processed data will not be disseminated. Data may on the contrary be communicated, for the purposes listed above, to companies related to and/or controlled by and/or belonging to the Group, and to companies contractually bound with CANALI or the Group and/or belonging to their distribution network. These companies may have offices in foreign Countries, belonging or not belonging to the European Union, with full respect of the Applicable Laws. In particular, third parties may belong to the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system and of telecommunication networks, including the management of the electronic mail, of the website and/or of specific sections of the website;
- subjects who provide services connected to online shopping: for example couriers, banks, companies who provide payment management services, insurance companies, etc.;
- subjects providing assistance and consulting services, for example in the legal, financial and/or debt collection ambit;
- relevant authorities, where required by law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena;
- if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company;
- staff of the Company or of other Companies of the Group.
In the case you have provided your consent to the activities referred as purposes B) and/or C), your data will be communicated to subjects specifically appointed in writing as authorised to access to the corporate CRM of CANALI and, precisely, to the staff of the Group, also by the point of sales of the world.
The parties belonging to the aforementioned categories either perform the function of Data Processor, or operate with complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of the appointed Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office of Canali S.p.A. Unipersonale, Via Lombardia, 17/19 - Sovico (MB) ITALY. Any further communication or dissemination will only take place with your prior explicit consent.
7. NATURE OF PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data either to be entered in the application forms and/or voluntarily sent to the contact address, in order to request delivery of information and/or to join the services provided. Failure to provide such data may entail the failure to be provided with the items requested. Profiling and marketing activities are optional and will only be performed in case of free, specific and optional consent of the data subject. The eventual refusal of the consent for purpose B) and C) will not have any negative consequence referring to the faculty to join the services specified as purpose A).
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Within the limits of the Applicable Laws, the data subject is entitled to ask Canali, at any time, for access to his/her Personal Data, the rectification or erasure thereof or to oppose its processing, as well as to ask for the limitation of its processing and to obtain the data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Requests are to be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject has the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him/her has been provided, and to know their content and their source, to test the exactitude, to ask for the supplement, update, or for the amendment. He/She has the right to request erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law, as well as to object to the processing thereof on legitimate grounds. If the data subject contacts the Data Controller, he/she should indicate his/her e-mail address, name, postal address and/or telephone number, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
You may also opt out of receiving email marketing messages (e-mail), by e-mailing us at email@example.com with “cancellation from automated system” in the subject line. To stop receiving traditional direct marketing communications (telephone calls by operators, paper mail), you only need to write at any time an e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org with “cancellation from traditional system” in the subject line. To oppose profiling processing, you only need to write at any time an e-mail to address email@example.com with “no profiling” in the subject line. Under the Applicable Laws, the data subject is entitled in any case to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he/she considers the processing of his/her personal data to breach the laws in force.
9. PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES
CANALI reserves the right to change, update, add or remove parts of this Privacy Notice at its own discretion and at any moment. The data subject is responsible for periodically checking for any changes thereof. In order to facilitate this verification, the notice will contain the indication of the update date. The website use after the publication of changes will be considered as an acceptance thereof.
10. SOCIAL PLUG-INS AND CONNECTS
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
12. THIRD PARTY AD NETWORKS
You may opt-out of many Ad Networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members, and your choices regarding these Ad Networks, please visit the NAI website. Opting out of one or more NAI member Ad Networks only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you, based on your visits to multiple websites. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. Additional information is available on the NAI website websites accessible by the above links. For more information about the Ad Networks we work with on our website, please review our Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Last Update May 23, 2018 ]